Natura Bonaire Latex Hybrid Mattress
Call for Price
A cushion firm feel and not as firm as the Nevis. Cushion Firm feel with the added advantage of Talalay and Dunlop Latex for conformity. The Bonaire Latex Hybrid mattress is one of our favorites for those who are price conscience but won’t sacrifice quality.
Made without ozone depleters – PBDE Flame retardants – Mercury, lead and other heavy metals – Made without formaldehyde – phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission – Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
Natural Organic Cover for a more natural and breathable night’s sleep.
1 ¼”Joma Wool – A hypo allergenic fabric that has Micro- Climate Temperature Regulating properties.
1” Talalay Latex provides a plush supportive comfort layer
2” Soy Based Comfort Foam
2” Medium Dunlop Latex provides unmatched conformability and pressure relief intended to eliminate tossing and turning.
6.5” Soy Based Foam Core
Joma Wool Border / Handles
10/10 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty 10 Year Pro Rated
What Are The Reasons To Invest In a Mattress with Latex?
1. It offers “bottomless” pressure relief for your body. Whether you are on your back or side, you will have less pressure on more inches of latex. Did you know when you lay on your side, your shoulders and hips have 7 times more pressure on them than when you lay on your back? Pressure relief is important to your muscles and it keeps the blood flowing to your extremities so you don’t have numb fingers, hands and arms. But more importantly, your body responds to pressure by moving during the night which will likely lessen the quality of your sleep.
2. It offers “uplifting” support for your body.Your body needs support. It needs it for ideal body alignment and ideal spinal alignment. The benefit of good support is good posture. We love the phrase, better posture at night equals better posture during the day. latex offers an effect that is not found with traditional bedding materials. latex is uplifting and it is also pressure relieving. All other materials in a mattress are either one or the other, but not both. Most people think they need a firm bed, but that is only partially true. They need a bed with strong support, but they also need a bed that offers pressure relief on top of that. Firm on the bottom and soft on top is probably a more ideal formula.
3. It offers a “resilient” natural rubber construction. Most people want a mattress to last a long time. It is a big investment. Simply put, latex is incredibly resilient. The easiest way to understand that latex lasts longer is to understand that latex is a rubber not a poly foam. Rubber is more resilient. It’s the nature of the material.
4. It is Healthy By Design
• It is naturally breathable so it dissipates body heat
• It is naturally mold and mildew resistant so it may help your sneezing and wheezing
• It is naturally dust mite resistant if you have asthma
• It is inherently antibacterial and antifungal
• It is naturally hypoallergenic so it doesn’t off-gas
• It is naturally motion isolating so you will feel less of your partners movement