SHOP BY CATEGORY Latex Mattresses
Sleepworks only uses Organic and or Certified OEKO Tex 100 Latex
Talalay or Dunlop Latex Mattresses have been proven to offer a healthy sleep. It has been known to help people with Fibromyalgia, Spinal Fusion, Bulging Discs, and many Neck and Back Pain. Whether you’re looking for Organic or a Natural mattress rest assured that since 1984 Sleepworks has been the authority in Certified Organic GOTS/GOLS and OEKO-TEX 100 Organic and latex mattresses. Choose your comfort and know that your latex mattress will be Hypo-Allergenic Anti Bacterial and most of all… Comfortable. We specialize in clean sleep.
“Talalay and Dunlop Latex foam is a hygienically irreproachable for mattresses, better than all existing materials and possessing an exceptionally high anti-bacterial activity.
A latex mattress is able to support your weight independently yet localize movement to one side of the mattress, allowing you to move freely without disturbing your partner. Many tests have confirmed that latex is a remarkably resilient material. It does not sag, holding its shape year in, year out for long-lasting support. Side sleepers will find better circulation in their shoulders and hips sleeping on latex mattresses. Latex does not sleep hot, it is temperature neutral, so don’t mistake it for memory foam!
Sleepworks Authorized retailer of Savvy Rest, Pure Latex Bliss, Pure Talalay Global, Naturepedic Mattresses, Natura, Natures Beds, Posh & Lavish, Hypnos, OMI Organicpedic
What Are The Reasons To Invest In Latex mattresses?
1. It offers “bottomless” pressure relief for your body. Whether you are on your back or side, you will have less pressure on more inches of latex. Did you know when you lay on your side, your shoulders and hips have 7 times more pressure on them than when you lay on your back? Pressure relief is important to your muscles and it keeps the blood flowing to your extremities so you don’t have numb fingers, hands, and arms. But more importantly, your body responds to pressure by moving during the night which will likely lessen the quality of your sleep.
2. It offers “uplifting” support for your body. Your body needs support. It needs it for ideal body alignment and ideal spinal alignment. The benefit of good support is good posture. We love the phrase, better posture at night equals better posture during the day. latex offers an effect that is not found with traditional bedding materials. latex is uplifting and it is also pressure relieving. All other materials in a mattress are either one or the other, but not both. Most people think they need a firm bed, but that is only partially true. They need a bed with strong support, but they also need a bed that offers pressure relief on top of that. Firm on the bottom and soft on top is probably a more ideal formula.
3. It offers a “resilient” natural rubber construction. Most people want a mattress to last a long time. It is a big investment. Simply put, latex is incredibly resilient. The easiest way to understand that latex lasts longer is to understand that latex is rubber, not a poly foam. Rubber is more resilient. It’s the nature of the material.
4. It is Healthy By Design
• Naturally breathable so it dissipates body heat
• Naturally mold and mildew resistant so it may help your sneezing and wheezing
• It is naturally dust mite resistant if you have asthma
• It is inherently antibacterial and anti-fungal
• It is naturally hypoallergenic so it doesn’t off-gas
• It is naturally motion isolating so you will feel less of your partners’ movement
Read our Customer Reviews
Showing 1–24 of 72 results