8 Inch Organic Latex Mattress – Customize From Soft to Firm
Call for Price
NaturesBeds presents you with the 8 Inch Customizable Organic Latex Mattress
that you design for your perfect organic custom sleep system. The Moonlight mattress handmade in California features 8 inches of customizable layers of GOLS certified organic Dunlop latex. Pure chemical-free Dunlop latex encased in an Organic Cotton Case quilted with pure Organic wool. If you want comfort, long life, and pure supportive sleep, the Natures Beds Moonlight is perfect for you.
This natural mattress is rated Soft to Extra Firm depending on how you configure it. Chemical Free, every ingredient is 100% Organic Natural and completely Chemical Free. There are no Petrol-based Chemicals, which makes this one of our most pure, special, and favorite organic mattress available today.
Quilted Organic Cotton and Organic Wool Cover
- Natural Repellent Of Moisture
- Ideal Temperature Control For Any Season
- 10-16 lbs. Of Wool For Natural Loft & Spring (Dependent On Size)
- Harvested Only From Sheep Raised Humanely
- Utilized As A Natural Fire Barrier
GOLS Certified Organic Latex Mattress
Organic Pure Dunlop Latex conforms to your body and is available in several densities. When choosing latex density your body weight and size will help you choose the proper supportive layer. The layers can be custom built to your personal body type, soft medium or firm. Our open cell organic latex foam cores are hypoallergenic with air flow keeping you cool and comfortable while adding just the right amount of bounce and support while maintaining consistent weight distribution, especially if your partners weighs more than you. Providing superb pressure relief to all areas of your body. Dunlop latex foam has a natural bounce and latex can compress and then immediately spring back into its original shape, creating a mattress surface that is soft yet supportive for 20 plus years. Our latex foam is impermeable to dust mites and discouraging to mold and mildew. So if you have mild allergies our organic latex mattresses can give you peace of mind and the medical relief you need to get a good night’s sleep.
Organic Wool is quilted into our organic cotton casing and supports the body to relax and enjoy deeper and longer stages of sleep, as you are kept comfortable with a more relaxed heart rate. Our wool mattresses breathe and dissipate the natural moisture your body produces during the night. Wool keeps you cool and comfortable, or warm with overheating. Thus you can experience a peaceful night’s sleep. Also wool promotes an environment so dry that dust-mites simply will not inhabit. Wool is also hypoallergenic, which is anti-allergenic offering you the best environment when fighting allergies. All the wool in our wool toppers, futons and mattresses is bleach and lanolin-free. Our naturally crimped wool offer soft yet supportive layers of comfort.
Fire Retardant Free – Wool is a natural fire retardant and by using it as the outer layer of this mattress we have been able to construct this mattress completely free of chemical fire retardants. Ensuring this mattress is completely chemical free.
Organic Cotton Cover Pattern may be different based on lot.
What Are The Reasons To Invest In a Mattress with Latex?
1. It offers “bottomless” pressure relief for your body. Whether you are on your back or side, you will have less pressure on more inches of latex. Did you know when you lay on your side, your shoulders and hips have 7 times more pressure on them than when you lay on your back? Pressure relief is important to your muscles and it keeps the blood flowing to your extremities so you don’t have numb fingers, hands, and arms. But more importantly, your body responds to pressure by moving during the night which will likely lessen the quality of your sleep.
2. It offers “uplifting” support for your body.
Your body needs support. It needs it for ideal body alignment and ideal spinal alignment. The benefit of good support is good posture. We love the phrase, better posture at night equals better posture during the day. latex offers an effect that is not found with traditional bedding materials. latex is uplifting and it is also pressure relieving. All other materials in a mattress are either one or the other, but not both. Most people think they need a firm bed, but that is only partially true. They need a bed with strong support, but they also need a bed that offers pressure relief on top of that. Firm on the bottom and soft on top is probably a more ideal formula.
3. It offers a “resilient” natural rubber construction.
Most people want a mattress to last a long time. It is a big investment. Simply put, latex is incredibly resilient. The easiest way to understand that latex lasts longer is to understand that latex is rubber, not a poly foam. Rubber is more resilient. It’s the nature of the material.
4. It is Healthy By Design
• It is naturally breathable so it dissipates body heat
• It is naturally mold and mildew resistant so it may help your sneezing and wheezing
• It is naturally dust mite resistant if you have asthma
• It is inherently antibacterial and antifungal
• It is naturally hypoallergenic so it doesn’t off-gas
• It is naturally motion isolating so you will feel less of your partners’ movement
There are no reviews yet.