Drake Hand Crafted Firm Mattress by Chittenden & Eastman
The Drake Hand Crafted Firm
Inside the Chittenden & Eastman Hand Crafted & Tufted Drake Mattress at Sleepworks, you’ll discover multi-tiered coil technology, handcrafted tufting, natural wool for luxurious comfort, natural latex for comfortable longevity, and natural fibers for temperature control. Take a trip back to the old days with English Tufting and American Luxury blended with the best natural fibers and today’s technology all while being earth friendly with no harmful chemicals, long lasting and Made in the USA.
Our mattresses are designed to express luxurious comfort at an affordable price.
Luxury Hand Crafted Firm Coil on Coil Construction
Superior Craftsmanship: Hand constructed by specially trained, certified craftsmen.
- Hand-Tufted 100% Belgian Damask Construction: Its hand-tufted damask cover holds the filling together and help the mattress remain stable and firm, providing you with support and comfort while you sleep.
- Inherent Natural FR Rayon: Natural plant-based, renewable, chemical-free. Made from wood pulp, a compostable cellulose-based raw material, largely taken from trees grown specifically for producing its fibers, INHERENT FR RAYON is environmentally-friendly, safe & effective.
- 100% Natural Talalay Latex: Eco-friendly Talalay Latex: non-toxic, hypoallergenic, inherently antibacterial, mold and mildew resistant, dust mite resistant, breathable.
- Sensile Response™: The open cell construction of the Sensile Response foam helps your body maintain a well-regulated cool and comfortable temperature throughout the night while giving you a cloud-soft comfort. It also allows for greater pressure distribution across the body.
- Wrapped Coil-on-Coil: These low-profile coils are springs individually wrapped in a fabric sleeve. This allows them to react to pressure independently instead of all together, which minimizes movement and allows for a more conforming individual feel.
- LIFE EDGE® Patented Perimeter Support
- OEKO-TEX®Certified Talalay
- COCSA: Congress of Chiropractic Seal of Approval
- Made in the USA
- 15-Year Non-Prorated Warranty
- Coordinating box spring and/or foundation sold separately.
- Coil on Coil Construction
High Density 2.5 lb. plant Based GEL
834 4″ pocketed coil, Natural Cotton & Wool over 834 4″ pocketed coil
Digital Foam Rail encasement
- 12 slat, Pennsylvania Spruce, no Knots Amish Made Foundations.
New Zealand Wool has long lasting natural fibers that wick away moisture, warms you in the winter and cools you during the summer.
Mattress tufting is a traditional method of ensuring that the upholstery within a mattress remains in place thereby giving the mattress surface a uniform feel.
The forgotten art of hand tufting is alive and well!
Quality that you can feel as well as see The C & E mattresses offers longer lasting comfort & support
Sleepworks Proud retailer of Exclusive Chittenden and Eastman Mattresses made in USA
For a more softer but firm feel try the Wilshire Cushion Firm mattress